Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thoughts

(My mother loaned me a special notebook of hers. She wrote down a topic and verses and quotes regarding that topic. I opened up to the section on 'Thoughts'. It is quite lengthy which shows its importance to God since most of these words come from His book. I will break it into segments. The battle is in the mind. So meditate and think on these things.)

Matt. 1:11-"It is what you say and think that makes you unclean."

Matt. 16:8-"Jesus knew what they were thinking and told them,
"O men of little faith!"

Matt. 16:23~ "You are a dangerous trap to me. You are thinking merely from a human point of view, and not from God's." (What a fearsome responsibility-to think God's thoughts so we are not a dangerous trap to Him (or others-a.h.). God HELP me.)

Luke 1:16d-"..and will change disobedient minds to the wisdom of faith."

Psa, 119:97,99~"Oh, how I love Your words. I think about them all day long....I am ever thinking of your rules."

Daniel 1 8~"But Daniel made up his mind not to eat the food and wine given to them by the king."

No comments:

Post a Comment